Easy Peanut Butter Cookies
1 cup sugar
1 cup peanut butter, any style
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cream together sugar, peanut butter and egg. (Mixture will start to form a ball).
3. Add vanilla.
4. Using a cookie scoop or 2 teaspoons, spoon out mounds of cookie dough on an ungreased cookie sheets.
5. Using a fork (or cookie stamp!)press cookie in a criss-cross pattern.
6. Bake for about 13 minutes.
7. Let cool on cookie sheet for 2-3 minutes, then cool completely on rack