1. When you grew up were you ever told how to deal with problems? No. When my mom and dad passed away everything was on my shoulders to take care of. I had no idea what I was doing and made a lot of bad, uninformed decisions.
2. What was your first apartment like? My first place to live on my on was actually a small, one bedroom house. I loved it! Easy to clean, check utility bills and in a convenient location.
3. What was the first car you owned? A brand new 1990 Ford Escort…it was red and I did not really like it because I wanted a Mustang!!!! My father told me a Mustang was too powerful for a girl to drive (big meanie).
4. Tell us about a crush or relationship that you had at high school. I had a crush on a few different guys but none of them even knew I existed.
5. Have you ever had an “enemy” in your life? Probably.
6. What were you doing the first night that you got drunk? Playing video games then sleeping.
7. Ten years ago, what was you job and did you like it? In January 2001, I was in college, working part time as an intern on campus and raising two children on my own.
8. What movie had the biggest impact on you as a child and why? Gone With The Wind….Scarlet was beautiful and carefree most of the time and didn’t take crap off of anyone. I inspire to be more like her.
9. What are your plans for this weekend? Sleep! Hehe I love to sleep.