This is from WKBT in La Crosse, Wisconsin:
- …Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until midnight CST Thursday night…
- snow will continue to spread across the area this evening and persist through Thursday. The snow will diminish Thursday night.
- Storm total amounts of 3 to 7 inches are expected to fall with this storm. 1 to 3 inches of snow are expected by day break Thursday with another 2 to 4 inches possibly Thursday.
- Blustery northwest winds will result in drifting snow and possibly some blowing snow…particularly in open areas and ridge tops. Visibilities in the snow could be reduced to a mile or less at times.
- Road surfaces will turn snow covered and slippery. Precautionary/preparedness actions… A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow will cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow covered and possibly icy roads…as well as limited visibilities. Use caution while driving
It seems my drive to work tomorrow morning is going to be quite a challenge. I will just leave a earlier and drive slow.
I have decided that it is not snow that I hate. What I hate is the cold temperatures, and feeling as if I am trapped indoors. All the gray/white and blandness of winter really depresses me.
I also don’t like all the crazy drivers out there that thinks when the weather is bad, they can drive normally.