21. Did you go to your high school prom? Yes, and it was ok. Would I do it again? Hell No!
22. Perfect time to wake up? Whenever I want to! But since I am forced to work. 5:30AM is a good wake up time.
23. Perfect time to go to bed? Whenever I want to. But due to the whole having to work thing, 10:00PM is a good time to go to bed.
24. Do you use your queen right away in chess? I don’t play chess.
25. Ever been in a car accident? I have been a few accidents…two that was fault. I have been thrown out of a moving car; been rear ended by a semi; been with my brother when he wrecked Dad’s truck; rear ended a vehicle that stopped in front of me; wrecked Dad’s truck the day my daughter was kidnapped; been hit by a semi as a passenger in Mom’s car…and a few others.
26. Closer to mom or dad…or neither? They are both deceased so I guess for now I am not close to either of them.
27. What age is this exciting life over for you? I am not sure what this is asking. Maybe the age that is over for me is having children. Both mine are grown and on their own and I cannot have any more.
28. What decade during the 20th century would you have chosen to be a teenager? I was quite happy being a teenager in the 1980’s especially with all the video games I played!
29. Favorite shoes you have EVER owned? A pair of red Converse I had in High School. My mother hated them (yet she purchased them for me)!
30. Do you have an article of clothing you have had since you were in high school? No, not anymore. I had my Letter Jacket until 2001 but lost it.
31. Were you in track and field? I was while in Elementary School but that was years and years ago.
32. Were you ever in a school talent show? Not that I can remember…thank goodness! I have no talent.
33. Have you ever written in a library book? Yes, and I have highlighted parts of library books also.
34. Allergic to? I am allergic to bullshit and stupidity.
35. Favorite fruit? Strawberries