1. What is the one thing in a relationship you will not compromise? I will not compromise on the morals and values that I believe in (and do my best to live by).
2. What is the one thing in a relationship you will not tolerate? I will not tolerate any type of mental, physical, sexual or emotional abuse. I had to deal with it in the past, I learned from my mistakes and that no abusive relationship is wroth staying in.
3. What is the main difference between the male and female brain? The main difference between the male brain and female brain is the ability to communicate and talk about things. Women seem to be more apt to talk about how they feel and what they want.
4. Instead of Mars and Venus, what would you name your love planets? Insanity and Sanity
5. Do you believe in love matching astrology charts? Have you ever found them to be helpful? Love matching astrology charts are fun to read now and then but I have never found them to be very useful.
6. Is it more important that your partner be attentive to your practical needs or your romantic needs? I prefer my partner to be more attentive to my practical needs. If he can meet those needs then he should be able to meet the romantic needs.
7. How much do past relationships have to do with your present relationship? My past relationships have everything to do with my present relationship. The past taught me what I will and will not tolerate and make me realize that I am a good person. I also learned that you cannot make someone change. Each person has to be willing to change on their own.