1. When was the last time you moved? Where to? The last big move was in 2009 when I moved from Missouri to Wisconsin. The last “small” move was moving from my in-laws house to my new house (a mile or so across town).
2. If they were making a Hall of Fame for the blogosphere, name a blogger or two who you think should make the list. Why? Bud…because his posts always put a smile on my face. Mimi…she believe wholeheartedly in peace and is a strong advocate for peace.
3. What are couple of funny things you remember your parents saying? “Your face is going to free like that”; “Eat your vegetables! There are kids starving in China!’; “If you fall out of that tree and break your neck, don’t come crying to me!”; and “Were you raised in a barn? Shut the damn door!”
4. What is something that has happened to you that you would consider a miracle? I gave birth to two children and they are now age 22 and 19.
5. What is it too late for? It is too late to say goodbye to my mother.
6. What do you try to stay away from? Stupid people, touchy subjects and Brussels spouts
7. When you get into a disagreement or fight, how often are you the first to apologize? I am ALWAYS the first person to apologize because I don’t want the other person to hate me or to not like me.
8. Tell us about a current issue that you’re unhappy with. The amount of debt I have and the bills that just keep piling up.
9. How often do you update your blog/site and why? I try to post at least one post on this blog and on “Moments of Introspection” every day because it helps me to relax.