26) Are you happy with the person you’ve become? Sometimes. I still need to lose 100 pounds and start eating better.27) What’s a sound you hate; sound you love? I hate the sound of a biscuit can when it “pops” open. I love the sound of the happy barks my dogs do when I come home from a long day at work.
28) What’s your biggest “what if”? What if I could win the lottery! Then I could pay off all my debt and breath a little easier.
29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens? Yes and Yes.
30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm. On the right side I touched my Diet Pepsi and on the left side is the wall of my computer room.
31) Smell the air. What do you smell? Creosote from the railroad tie factory down the road.
32) What’s the worst place you have ever been to? Jail.
33) Choose: East Coast or West Coast? West Coast….that is where my son is.
34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender? Steven Tyler, Toby Keith, Trace Adkins
35) To you, what is the meaning of life? Loving your children, your family and your friends unconditionally.
36) Define: Art. Something beautiful, elegant and created from imagination.
37) Do you believe in luck? Yes
38) Patriots or Giants? Or, who gives a rat’s ass? Who cares as long as the commercials are good.
39) Will you watch the game? If yes, with who? I will probably watch it or at least have the tv turned on as background noise. Hubby and the dogs will be with me.
40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed? Yes and yes
41) What was the last book you read? “The 9th Judgement”
42) Do you like the smell of gasoline? No, it gives me a headache.
43) Do you have any nicknames? Shay, Mom, Auntie and Hey You!
44) What was the last movie you saw? Watching “Firefly” right now…if that counts as a movie.
45) What’s the worst injury you’ve ever had? When I was a kid I cut my knee open and had to get stitches.
46) Have you ever caught a butterfly? Yes
47) Do you have any obsessions right now? Celery with peanut butter
48) What’s your sexual orientation? Emotional
49) Ever had a rumor spread about you? Yes, in High School. Teenagers can be such fucktards.
50) Do you believe in magic? Yes