1. Do you enjoy going to a casino now and again? Years ago I enjoyed going. Now not so much. I don’t like the crowds. The games, lights, smells and etc give me a migraine and my whole body hurts from all the walking.
2. What makes you happy most of the time? My dogs make me the most happy. When I come home from work they are always happy to see me and meet me at the door with their “momma’s home” bark. They like to snuggle with me and listen to how my day went and they are there when I am sad, happy, upset or just need a friend.
3. Are you jealous of someone right now? Only the people that are debt free.
4. You’re stranded on a desert island with one fictional character. Who is it? Why? Captain Jack Sparrow. He is a hottie and knows where to find the rum.
5. Have you ever been in the emergency room? If yes, for what (most recently)? Yes, many times. The last time I went was last month because I has a MRSA flareup.
6. Where is the last place you drove to just for fun? Thursday we went to the La Crosse Center for the #35th Annual Boat, Sports, Travel, and RV Show”. We did a lot of walking in the three hours we were there.
7. If you were to make your living as a photographer, what would love to shoot? Puppies and dogs. I love dogs and would enjoy working with them. Plus, they don’t complain and make unreasonable demands like humans do.
8. Tell us about a band you like that we might not have heard. The Moldy Peaches
9. Where was the last place you went shopping? Why? The last place I went shopping was Wal Mart to get groceries. I really don’t like going to Wal Mart but it is the cheapest place around.