Welcome to this week’s Tuesday Topics! This week is eleven questions for you to respond to via comment or by posting on your blog/Facebook/Google+ or etc. These questions were appropriated from “Fond of Snape” and “Thoughts From Along the Broken Road“.
1. You have been awarded the time off from work and an all-expenses paid week anywhere in the United States. The catch is that it must be somewhere you have not been before. Where do you choose to visit?
2. Name three of your guilty pleasures.
3. The best kind of Girl Scout Cookie is:
4. What do you value most in other people?
5. Be honest. Do you sneak some raw cookie dough when you’re baking cookies?
6. Have you ever looked back at your life and realized that something you thought was a bad thing was actually a blessing in disguise?
7. What is the most beautiful place you’ve ever visited?
8. Are you more of a thinker or a feeler?
9. Name three things you are thankful for right now.
10. Have you ever participated in a three-legged race?
11. When you are at an event that plays the National Anthem, do you place your hand over your heart?