1. Have you ever used coupons? Why or why not? I have used and still use coupons. But not very often. I forget to take them to the store with me.
2. Your choice is one free tank of gas or one cart full of free groceries. Which do you choose? I choose a cart full of free groceries! I would be able to stock up for a month or two.
3. Which items on your supply list should be bought in bulk for bigger savings? Toilet paper, paper towels, Dog Treats, Cleaning Supplies.
4. What is the best sample you’ve ever received in the mail? A few years ago I got a sample of Maxwell House coffee. It was delicious!
5. Is any amount of money too little to save? Would you present a coupon for ten cents to your grocer? I would not present a ten cent coupon to the grocer unless it was one of those instant coupons on the package. I tend to use coupons that are buy one get one free or coupons that are for free items.
6. Imagine you are attending a 12-Step meeting for Coupon Addicts. Is there any hope for your recovery? There is a 10000000% chance of recovery. I am not a coupon addict. However, I am addicted to Diet Pepsi.
7. Do you know about extreme couponing? Do you think these people are crazy or brilliant? I think they go overboard. Why purchase or stockpile things you will never use?