The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2012 annual report for this blog.
600 people reached the top of Mt. Everest in 2012. This blog got about 3,800 views in 2012. If every person who reached the top of Mt. Everest viewed this blog, it would have taken 6 years to get that many views.
In 2012, there were 195 new posts, growing the total archive of this blog to 2,270 posts. There were 81 pictures uploaded, taking up a total of 7 MB. That’s about 2 pictures per week.
The busiest day of the year was November 22nd with 83 views. The most popular post that day was Happy Thanksgiving 2012.
Attractions in 2012
These are the posts that got the most views in 2012. You can see all of the year’s most-viewed posts in your Site Stats.
- 1 Pretty on Pinterest – Friend Quotes 5 comments March 2012
- 2 Purple Animals are Pretty on Pinterest 14 comments February 2012
- 3 Pretty on Pinterest – Humor the George Carlin Way 0 comments April 2012
- 4 In Memory of Sergeant Sneezy 0 comments May 2012
- 5 Rest in Peace Catherine Bugg and Elyse 0 comments February 2012
Where did they come from?
93 countries in all!
Most visitors came from The United States. Canada & The United Kingdom were not far behind.
Who were they?
Your most commented on post in 2012 was Purple Animals are Pretty on Pinterest
These were your 5 most active commenters:
- 1 The Social Frog 24 comments
- 2 thesocialfrog (@thesocialfrog) 14 comments
- 3 eileeninmd 5 comments
- 4 Pat 4 comments
- 5 I’m At Home baking 4 comments