1. Which do you prefer, cats or dogs? Why? Dogs, they protect me and the children and are easier to take care of.
2. What do you think of the domestication of animals? Do you think it has helped us at all? I think it has helped us. Dogs are great companions. Horses help us get work done, cows provide us with food and milk. etc
3. If you could have any pet, what would it be? Why? I already have two dogs but I would love to have more.
List the 3 most important things in your life, and why they are important to you.
My children, my brother and my family…they are my reason for living.
1. Do you have any hobbies? If so, what are they? If not, what do you do with your down time?
2. What do you like to do for fun?
3. Do you go out much? Where do you like to go? What kinds of things do you like to do?
Not sure if gaming is really a hobby but, I like to play World of Warcraft and games on Pogo.com. I also like to read, watch movies, surf the Internet, crochet, work with Paint Shop Pro and Animation Shop. I don’t go out much. I tend to be a home body. When I do go out it is usually to shop for groceries, go to work or visit family.
1. How do you go about looking for a job (websites, papers, etc)? I start by reading the local newspapers in hard copy and by going to their web sites. I also look at places like Monster.com, Yahoo Jobs, USAJOBS, the State job site and the government web sites.
2. At what point do you start looking for jobs? Before you need to find a new one, or when you are made to? I am always looking for a new job for better pay and better benefits. Plus I look for something that better fits what I can do and what I know.
3. Do you have any requirements when you take a job? If so, what are they? I look at location, benefits, salary, advancement within the company and it if pertains to what I can do and what I know.
1. What are you doing for Xmas this year? Sitting at home, playing World of Warcraft.
2. What items are on your wishlist this year? A watch, move to Wisconin, a new job in Wisconsin.
3. What do you think about the idea of gift giving in general. Do you think it’s necessary? Why/why not? I think it is a good way to show others how much you love and appreciate them…not just at Christmas but any time of the year.
List and describe 3 things that you’ve accomplished this year that mean something to you. Why are they important?
I need to think about this one. I have not really accomplished anything this year 😦
1. Do you think that if more people in this world got laid on a regular basis (what a regular basis is, is up to you!), there might be less generally unhappy people? Why/why not? I think it would make some people happy but not enough to make the world a nice place. I think money is more of a motivator in happiness than sex is. Unless you can get paid well AND have sex, then, just maybe everyone would be happy.
2. Do you think there are just some people on this planet that will never *ever* be happy? If so, why? If not, why not? I do think there are some people that will never be happy but I think it is because they cannot find anyone or anything that makes them happy. They need guidance in finding what or who can make them happy.
3. Do you think that to force people to change their ideas about a system of how something works (say, the energy industry), it has to totally collapse before that change can happen? Why/why not? I do think that in order to make changes something drastic has to happen first. At times it seems that is the only way to open people’s eyes to the whole issue.