Visit Blog 365
I DID IT!!!!
I posted every day in 2008!
Yes, I know that nearly all of my posts were memes.
BUT I had fun and I stuck with it.
Karen of “Write From Karen” hosted an ornament giveaway recently and I was the lucky winner! Well, I have received my new ornament and it is just too adorable! Thank you so very much Karen for hosting this giveaway.
My camera is not available (I cannot find the charger for it). So I borrowed this picture from Karen to show you what the ornament looks like! I love it!
01. I am 37-years-old, my birthday is October 13, 1970.
02. I have two children (girl age 19 and a boy age 15).
03. I have one grandson, age three months.
04. I have two dogs, Annabelle and Shelby.
05. I have one sibling and he is three years younger than me.
Easy Peanut Butter Cookies has been one of my favorite recipes ever since my children were very small. The cookies are a easy way to make a quick snack for the kids.
You can use creamy or crunchy peanut butter…I prefer to use creamy. This recipe can be doubled, tripled or bigger depending on the amount you need.
Easy Peanut Butter Cookies
1 cup sugar
1 cup peanut butter, any style
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cream together sugar, peanut butter and egg. (Mixture will start to form a ball).
3. Add vanilla.
4. Using a cookie scoop or 2 teaspoons, spoon out mounds of cookie dough on an ungreased cookie sheets.
5. Using a fork (or cookie stamp!) press cookie in a criss-cross pattern.
6. Bake for about 13 minutes.
7. Let cool on cookie sheet for 2-3 minutes, then cool completely on rack