Easy Peanut Butter Cookies
1 cup sugar
1 cup peanut butter, any style
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cream together sugar, peanut butter and egg. (Mixture will start to form a ball).
3. Add vanilla.
4. Using a cookie scoop or 2 teaspoons, spoon out mounds of cookie dough on an ungreased cookie sheets.
5. Using a fork (or cookie stamp!)press cookie in a criss-cross pattern.
6. Bake for about 13 minutes.
7. Let cool on cookie sheet for 2-3 minutes, then cool completely on rack
1 lb Ground beef
1 Sm onion, chopped
2 t. Chili powder
1 can Light kidney beans, lightly drained
2 cans Chili beans w/sauce
1 can Chili no beans
2 cans Diced tomatoes with green peppers and onions
Hot sauce to taste
Brown ground beef with chopped onions, drain, add chili powder and tomatoes (whole can), simmer for about 5 minutes, add remaining cans and simmer about 15 minutes to let flavors merge. If it seems dry, add some tomato sauce (small can).
1 (6 ounce) package cherry gelatin
3/4 cup sugar
2 cups boiling water
1 (46 fluid ounce) can pineapple juice
6 cups cold water
2 liters ginger ale, chilled
In a 4-qt. freezer-proof container, dissolve gelatin and sugar in boiling water. Stir in pineapple juice and cold water. Cover and freeze overnight. Remove from the freezer 2 hours before serving. Place in a punch bowl; stir in ginger ale just before serving.
Yield: 32 servings
1 cup Sugar = 1 cup Splenda 0r 1/2 cup baking Splenda
3/4 cup Sugar = 3/4 cup Splenda 0r 6 Tbsp baking Splenda
2/3 cup Sugar = 2/3 cup Splenda 0r 1/3 cup baking Splenda
1/2 cup Sugar = 1/2 cup Splenda 0r 1/4 cup baking Splenda
1/3 cup Sugar = 1/3 cup Splenda 0r 8 Tsp cup baking Splenda
1/4 cup Sugar = 1/4 cup Splenda 0r 1/8 cup baking Splenda