1. Vegetables are best when they are fried ( like fried okra).
2. I like to drink iced tea out of mason jars; it tastes much better than drinking out of a plastic cup.
3. How wonderful it is that the trees are finally green again.
4. “Gone With The Wind” is a book I’d love to recommend.
5. Using leftovers: I like to make things like potato cakes.
6. My dogs make me incredibly happy!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to being very nonproductive, tomorrow my plans include going shopping and Sunday, I want to be as lazy as I can be!
1. Spring came early this year.
2. I always try to be strong for the ones I love.
3. I forgot to buy cherries and chocolate syrup to go with my ice cream!
4. A bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwich with cheese is delicious!
5. Heads, shoulders, knees and toes…for the first time in three weeks all my body parts are feeling ok.
6. Fishing (if that is considered exercise) is my favorite form of exercise when it’s warm enough out not to wear a coat!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to playing SWTOR, tomorrow my plans include shopping and Sunday, I want to sleep all day!
1. Welcome to the Jungle.
2. Seeing my son and my dogs makes me jump for joy.
3. There’s a wocket in my pocket!
Source: beyondthecarseat.com via Emily on Pinterest
4. Lots of sunshine, green grass and pretty flowers is the thing I love most about springtime.
5. My eyes are red, swollen and hurt.
6. Getting a new iPad is what I’m eagerly awaiting.
Source: store.apple.com via Shannon on Pinterest
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to seeing my son, tomorrow my plans include spending time with my son and Sunday, I want to clean the house!
1. When I heard “Sexy And I Know It” by LMFAO, I could not stop dancing.
2. Seeing or hearing about animals being abused makes me want to punch the abuser in the face…with a chair.
Source: vi.sualize.us via Cecília on Pinterest
3. Get up and take a stand against Animal Abuse!
Source: Uploaded by user via Stephanie on Pinterest
4. Missouri is where Home is.
5. Hands up in the air! Wave them like you just don’t care.
6. More people need to learn to not put anybody down. Who they hell are they to judge others?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to not doing a damn thing, tomorrow my plans include going to the local craft fair with my mother-in-law and Sunday, I want to clean my house!
Source: Uploaded by user via Alea on Pinterest
1. I’m feeling lonely, tired, and a little stressed.
2. I want to move to somewhere warm…like Texas or Florida.
3. I need something to eat. My tummy is making noise.
4. I was thinking about having a bowl of cereal for dinner but I think I will have a burrito.
5. I wish my children the best of luck in this world we live in. My thoughts are always with them.
6. I’m reading Edge by Jeffery Deaver.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to playing Star Wars, tomorrow my plans include putting together my new desk and Sunday, I want to clean my computer room so my new desk will fit!
1. Finally, I get a three day weekend. I really need a break.
2. Not having children at home sure takes some getting used to!
3. Dad says: “Don’t marry Richard”. But I was stubborn and thought Dad had no clue what he was talking about. I married Richard and later found out Dad was right…divorced Richard and moved on.
4. Fucktard is my favorite nick name for people that act stupid.
5. It took a long time, but in 2009 (after 10 years of waiting) I finally had a hysterectomy.
6. My children drive me crazy at times, though I wouldn’t have it any other way.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to not doing a damn thing, tomorrow my plans include shopping for a new desk chair and Sunday, I want to give both of my dogs a bath!
1. When it comes time to make a decision, I always have doubts about if I made the right choice.
2. Because I said that must be the rule.
3. Ma says, life is a bowl of cherries.
4. Taking two dogs to the at the same time can make things a little crazy.
5. I never saw the end coming so soon. I thought mom would be around forever.
6. Coping skills to deal with stupidity is not a new invention.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to grocery shopping, tomorrow my plans include laundry and cleaning the house and Sunday, I want to not do a damn thing!