1.what is one thing that will put a great big ole smile on your face? A puppy playing in the yard. A baby “cooing”.
2.Your walking down the street toward a very familiar face. As you get closer you realize you do not remember this persons name at all. Do you speak with the chance that they’ll want to stop and chat or do you pretend that you don’t see the person? I speak to that person and let them know I dont recall their name.
3. Are you the Rock or the sponge of your household? I am the rock.
4. You have gone over to a friends for dinner. You look down at your plate and notice a great big ole hair hanging out from inside your sandwich. What do you do. ? Pull it out, make a comment and continue to eat.
5. If you HAD to name one….who would you say is your role model? My mother.
6. Have you raised children? if so do you think your parenting skills were top notch or could have used a little help from Dr Phil? Screw Dr. Phil! I did a fine job without him and I am sure most parents can and could.
7. would your -(Past or present)- mate/spouse, significant other/whatever -say that living with you has been like a gentle breeze or more like a hurricane? I use to be a hurricane now I am just a gentle breeze.
8. When you shop at the grocery store, do you always shop exactly by a list or just go helter skelter and hope that you get home with most of what you need? I start with a list but end up buying many things not on the list.
1. Do you have a tattoo…?? if so What and where is it?? I do not have a tattoo but I would like to get a small one on my ankle.
2. You have been offered a free botox treatment…where do you have them put it? I would give it away. I don’t want that stuff in my body.
3. Do you have a good luck charm? what is it? Do you think it works? I don’t have a good luck charm and if I did I doubt that it would work. My luck isnt so great…with or without help.
4. When was the last time that you said something to someone that you REALLY wished you hadn’t said? When I volunteered to help a co-worker with their workload a few weeks ago. I have a lot on my desk now. Thank goodness it isnt hard to do.
5. The bath water is running, the phone is ringing, the dog is barking and there is someone at the door…..what do you do? Turn off the bath water, ignore the phone and check on the dog. The dog is probably barking at the person knocking on the door.
6. Your best friend from high school just popped in from out of town. do you offer them a place to stay or suggest a hotel? I offer her a place to stay at my house!
7. Have you ever seen a ghost? Yes
8. Someone is driving in front of you rather erratically and slowing you way down…now you see that they are talking on a cell phone and checking themselves out in the mirror. The other lane is blocked off so you can not go around them. What do you do?? Slow down and stay away from them until I have a chance to pass them or to take a different route.
1. Do you have a bucket list?(if you have it posted feel free to post your URL)
If you don’t have one, then jot down 5 quick things on a piece of paper that you know you’d want on your list…or imagine some of the things you know you’d put on a Bucket list to be. (potential future list)…No, I don’t have a bucket list and I have never really thought about one before. Maybe someday I will put one together.
2. Do you think you have already fulfilled anything on your bucket list or bucket list to be? No
3. What are the top 3 things you’d like to do before you leave this world? Visit Ireland, see my son turn 62 years old and spend time with my great great grandchildren.
4. If it would take a lot of money to fulfill one of your wishes on your bucket list, would you try to find the money or just skip that one? Just skip that one. I tend to live rather frugal.
5. fill in the blank -Life is just a ——–giant bowl of cherries.
6. fill in the blank – The glass isn’t half empty it’s ——half full of Diet Pepsi.
7. If you had a chance to be with your MOST favorite entertainer in the whole world before you leave this world, who would that be and how much time would you want to spend with them? 10 minutes with Vin Diesel…Anymore than that and I might be upset that he is not what he seems to be.
8. If you were given the chance to go anywhere in the world before the end comes…where would you go and what would you want to see? I would love to visit Ireland and see my family’s (mom’s side of the family) home land.
1. what would you say is your biggest blessing? My children
2. do you shop on line…Home goods or personal items? Can you tell us what personal items you look for?? I like to shop online for Movies, Music, Clothes, Shoes, Car Parts and more.
3. Name a song from your past that you have always loved. what year was it recorded? “Angel Eyes” by the Jeff Healey Band recorded in 1988
4. If you found out there was a pedophile living in your neighborhood, would you take any action or ignore the fact?? I would not allow my children near his/her house.
5. If you could live in any city In the USA…what would it be. Lacrosse, WI
6. what is the one city you wouldn’t live in even if you were paid to!? New York, NY
7. If you were strapped for cash would you ask a parent or sibling for money? Yes! I use to ask my parents for money all the time. Now, I will ask my brother if I have to.
8. what is your most favorite thing to do to relax when you are not working? Play on my computer