1. Have you ever used coupons? Why or why not? I have used and still use coupons. But not very often. I forget to take them to the store with me.
2. Your choice is one free tank of gas or one cart full of free groceries. Which do you choose? I choose a cart full of free groceries! I would be able to stock up for a month or two.
3. Which items on your supply list should be bought in bulk for bigger savings? Toilet paper, paper towels, Dog Treats, Cleaning Supplies.
4. What is the best sample you’ve ever received in the mail? A few years ago I got a sample of Maxwell House coffee. It was delicious!
5. Is any amount of money too little to save? Would you present a coupon for ten cents to your grocer? I would not present a ten cent coupon to the grocer unless it was one of those instant coupons on the package. I tend to use coupons that are buy one get one free or coupons that are for free items.
6. Imagine you are attending a 12-Step meeting for Coupon Addicts. Is there any hope for your recovery? There is a 10000000% chance of recovery. I am not a coupon addict. However, I am addicted to Diet Pepsi.
7. Do you know about extreme couponing? Do you think these people are crazy or brilliant? I think they go overboard. Why purchase or stockpile things you will never use?
1. What is the one thing in a relationship you will not compromise? I will not compromise on the morals and values that I believe in (and do my best to live by).
2. What is the one thing in a relationship you will not tolerate? I will not tolerate any type of mental, physical, sexual or emotional abuse. I had to deal with it in the past, I learned from my mistakes and that no abusive relationship is wroth staying in.
3. What is the main difference between the male and female brain? The main difference between the male brain and female brain is the ability to communicate and talk about things. Women seem to be more apt to talk about how they feel and what they want.
4. Instead of Mars and Venus, what would you name your love planets? Insanity and Sanity
5. Do you believe in love matching astrology charts? Have you ever found them to be helpful? Love matching astrology charts are fun to read now and then but I have never found them to be very useful.
6. Is it more important that your partner be attentive to your practical needs or your romantic needs? I prefer my partner to be more attentive to my practical needs. If he can meet those needs then he should be able to meet the romantic needs.
7. How much do past relationships have to do with your present relationship? My past relationships have everything to do with my present relationship. The past taught me what I will and will not tolerate and make me realize that I am a good person. I also learned that you cannot make someone change. Each person has to be willing to change on their own.
1. How many Wisemen were there?
Not sure exactly how many but there were Three that brought gifts to baby Jesus.
2. How many reindeer pull Santa’s sleigh?
Nine – Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, and Cupid Donner and Blitzen. And we cannot forget…Rudolf
3. How many gifts are under your tree?
There are no gifts under my tree. I don’t even have a tree up yet.
4. How many classic holiday movies can you name?
Some of these may not be considered movies.
- It’s A Wonderful Life
- Miracle on 34th Street
- A Christmas Carol
- A Christmas Story
- The Nightmare Before Christmas
- National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation
- Home Alone
- Babe’s In Toyland
- A Charlie Brown Christmas
- How The Grinch Stole Christmas
- Rudolf, the Rednose Reindeer
- Frost the Snowman
- Jingle All The Way
- Santa Claus is Coming To Town
- Santa Claus
5. How many stockings are hanging from your mantel?
There are no stockings having from any mantels in my house. The house we are in now does not have a fireplace 😦
6. How many Christmas trees do you have?
I have one fake Christmas tree still packed away from last year.
7. How many days are in the twelve days of Christmas?
My guess is 78 days in the 12 days of Christmas.
The Queen’s Memehttp://mimiqueenofmemes.blogspot.com/
1. What is your favorite summertime flower? Lilacs
2. Are you behind on your blog? Yes, on all of them!
3. What has irritated you the most recently? Everything!
4. What was your last Facebook status post? “Bed time!!!! Long work week ahead of me!”
5. When is the last time you laughed? Earlier today
6. What can absolutely ruin your day? Stupidity
7. What is the one thing that always brightens your day? An email from someone nice (RoseAnn)
If I could say just one thing to…….
1. Mel Gibson…You are too old to act the way you have been acting!
2. Lindsay Lohan…Seriously? Grow Up!!!
3. Chelsea Clinton…Tell how life with your parents really is like?
4. The Pope…Will we ever have world peace?
5. BP Oil Company…Use your brains and stop thinking about how to profit!
6. My ex…you are still a fucktard!
7. My IPOD or computer…take me to places I have never been before.
8. My favorite or least favorite teacher…thanks for everything.
9. My family… I love you!
10. My blog…today we will talk about The Queen’s Meme!
1. When is the last time you saw the ocean? Last Thursday (June 17th) – Fort Walton Beach, Florida
2. Where is your favorite stretch of beach shoreline? Daytona Beach, Florida
3. Are you planning a beach vacation this year? No, already had one…kind of. I was in Florida for training for two weeks.
4. Bikinis or one-piece? One piece with a cover-up!
5. Do you sunbathe or sit under an umbrella? Sit under an umbrella
6. Have you ever been to a nude beach? Not a total nude beach
7. Favorite activity at the beach while on vacation? Walking barefoot in the sand
8. Condo, hotel or cottage rental? Hotel
9. What beach in the whole wide world would you like to visit for the first time? The Atlantic in the Gulf of Mexico..off the coast of Mobile, Alabama about 30 years ago.
10. Did you ever have a special romantic time at the beach? Nope, never….maybe someday.
11. Tell us about a favorite beach memory. The very first time my mom got into the ocean she freaked out when a huge wave knocked her sunglasses off. She got out of the water and refused to get back in….and she didnt want my brother and I to play in the water. Dad talked her into letting us go back in.
Here are a few photos I took while in Florida for the last two weeks.