1. Take the quiz: What Is Your Name’s Hidden Meaning?
|What Shannon Means
|You are the total package – suave, sexy, smart, and strong.
You have the whole world under your spell, and you can influence almost everyone you know.
You don’t always resist your urges to crush the weak. Just remember, they don’t have as much going for them as you do.
You are truly an original person. You have amazing ideas, and the power to carry them out.
Success comes rather easily for you… especially in business and academia.
Some people find you to be selfish and a bit overbearing. You’re a strong person.
You are usually the best at everything … you strive for perfection.
You are confident, authoritative, and aggressive.
You have the classic “Type A” personality.
You are very intuitive and wise. You understand the world better than most people.
You also have a very active imagination. You often get carried away with your thoughts.
You are prone to a little paranoia and jealousy. You sometimes go overboard in interpreting signals.
You are well rounded, with a complete perspective on life.
You are solid and dependable. You are loyal, and people can count on you.
At times, you can be a bit too serious. You tend to put too much pressure on yourself.
2. Which single sentence best describes your personality?You are loyal, and people can count on you.
3. Of any negative traits listed in the results that you think are really true about your personality, which one do you most wish you could change? Being prone to jealously.
4. Take the quiz: What Does Your Name Say About You?
|What Your Name Says About You
|Your name says that you are mostly:
Charismatic but impulsive
Your name also says you are:
Independent but distant
Ambitious but stubborn
Unconventional but unstable
5. Which of the two results describes you better, the first set or the second? The first set of results.
6. What single word from the second set of questions best describes your personality? Independent
Hosted by Patrick’s Place
1. What’s more important to you: being a recognized leader in what you do, or being a trusted “worker bee” in what you do? To me it is more important being a trusted worker bee.
2. If you knew you had accomplished something that would make you “famous” by today’s standards, what would scare you most about such a prospect? Being in the spotlight all the time. I prefer to be behind the scenes…I like my privacy.
3. Should famous people’s families be “off limits” as some have suggested, or are such intrusions something that famous people should just “live with?” I think families should be off limits.
4. Take the quiz: What Are You Going to be Famous For?
|You will be famous for eating the most hot dogs at Nathan’s Famous hot dog eating competition
You love life and enjoy doing what you feel like whenever. You are a free spirit and are not tied down by any social conventions.
Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com
5. How would you define “success?” Job security with good benefits.
6. What’s more important to you, a career that could bring you financial security, or a career that could bring you emotional/spiritual security? A career that brings me financial security.
1. What was the last meal you ordered in a restaurant? Biscuits and Gravy, hash rounds and orange juice.
2. What was the last meal you cooked for yourself? Rice and Chicken
3. Who was the last person you shared a meal with? Steve and Colt
4. Take the quiz: What Pasta Dish Are You?
|You Are Macaroni and Cheese
|Compared to most people, you are quite playful. You are a big kid at heart.
It doesn’t take much to make you happy. You live for simple, happy moments.
You are very content. You don’t try to make life overly complicated.
You remain thankful for whatever you have. Even if it isn’t much, you make the best of things.
5. If you could only have one pasta dish for the rest of your life, which one would you choose? Mac and Cheese
6. Check your pantry: counting products like soups that contain noodles, dry pasta and boxed meals like Hamburger Helper, how many items do you have that contain some pasta? At least 10 items.
1. On an average night, do you tend to get more sleep than you need, less sleep than you need, or just about exactly how much you need? I never get enough sleep. I am always tired.
2. Do you have trouble sleeping well in a bed other than your own, i.e., a hotel room? I have trouble sleeping in any bed, including my own.
3. Do you have trouble sleeping in a sleeping bag or tent? I have trouble sleeping anywhere.
4. Take the quiz: What Does Your Bed Say About You?
|What Your Bed Says About You
Outward appearances are a concern of yours, but not your primary concern. You try to take care of yourself and your home, but it’s not an obsession.
You try to be an organized person, but you often fall behind. Certain parts of your life tend to fall into chaos.
You are very high maintenance. You like everything a certain way, and you’re grumpy if things aren’t the way you like them.
In relationships, you tend to be quite dominant. You enjoy taking charge.
You tend to be a down to earth, practical person. You think in terms of what is actual.
You are a total homebody. You are happiest when you’re at home.
5. Has anyone ever told you that you snore? Did you believe them at the time? Yes and yes.
6. When was the last time you woke up in the middle of the night thinking you had overslept? How many hours did you have left to sleep before you had to get up? I do this often and I usually have two or three more hours to sleep when it happens.
1. Which feels more like “the new 20” to you: 40, 50, 60 or 70? I think 50 is the new 20.
2. How many school reunions has your graduating class held? Of those, how many have you actually attended? I am really not sure. I graduated in 1989 and I have not been to any reunions.
3. What is the biggest age difference between you and the youngest person you work with? Five years at the most.
4. Take the quiz: What is your REAL age? According to the quiz I am 46 years old.
5. Do you feel more like your real age or the age in the answer to the quiz? I feel more like the age in the answer to the quiz.
6. If you, as a high school student, could visit yourself today and see what you’re up to now, what would be the biggest surprise? I would be suprised that I live so far from home.
Sunday Seven and Saturday Six
Hosted by Patrick’s Place
Name the seven unfinished movies from this list “10 movies that were never finished” you would most like to see…when and if they ever are finished.
1. The Other Side of the World
2. The Works
3. Uncle Tom’s Fairy Tales
4. The Man Who Killed Don Quixote
5. Dark Blood
7. Something’s Got to Give
1. Do you prefer a hotter climate or a colder climate? Somewhere in between.
2. If you could live anywhere on the planet and money wasn’t an object, which area would you choose? Ireland…it is so beautiful
3. Do you prefer walking, riding a bike, driving or flying when you are going somewhere? Driving.
4. Take the quiz: What planet do you come from? See Results below.
5. What is the biggest change you have made to help the environment? Being more aware of what hurts the environment and taking measures to change it.
6. If scientists discovered signs of life on another planet, would you worry about your safety if that material was brought to Earth for study? No, I would not be worried about my safety.
What Planet Are You From?
this quiz was made by The Autist Formerly Known As Tim
1. Which superhero is your least favorite? Hummm…I cannot think of one. They are all pretty much ok to me.
2. Which famous villain is your favorite? The Joker!
3. Which two superheros would you most like to see in a big fight, and which do you think would win? The Hulk and Superman! I think Hulk would win 🙂
4. Take the quiz: Which superhero are you? Superman! *see quiz results below*
5. Which superhero do you most identify with? Wonder Woman
6. Which of that superhero’s talents would you think you’d be least likely to use? Super Strength…because people would always want me to move their furniture.
You are Superman
Green Lantern 65%
Iron Man 30%
Wonder Woman 25%
The Flash 25%
You are mild-mannered, good, strong and you love to help others.