1. Do you every solicit advise on your love life?
Hell no! My love life is personal and between hubby and I.
2. What was the last thing you argued with someone about?
Hubby and I debated on who should put my new computer chair together. He won, and put it together for me. (Men are stubborn).
3. Who do you hate right now?
I hate that my legs hurt all the time and that my psoriasis will never go away and that I am stuck with MRSA forever.
4. Who do you love right now?
My husband, son, daughter, brother, in-laws, both dogs and my closest friends.
5. Where do you want to be in 6 years?
In college working on a Master’s Degree, while living in Florida or Texas.
6. What is your craziest vice?
7. How did you celebrate Valentines Day?
By ignoring the holiday as much as possible.
8. What is your most unique or fondest memory of a special Valentine’s Day?
I don’t like Valentine’s Day and I don’t think I ever have. I prefer to celebrate this holiday by ignoring it but I have found that it is hard to ignore. Every store you go to puts Valentine related stuff in your face. Advertisements, cards, treats, gifts and more offer promises of everlasting love. I think it is all bullshit!
I think my dislike for Valentine’s Day began many, many years ago in Elementary School. Each year the teacher would force all students to bring in a decorated shoebox for our Valentine’s Day party. Students would be given a list of names of every student in their class and were expected to make a Valentine to give to each one on the list. I would work hours to pick out the perfect little valentine card for each person. I was always so excited to give them out as school…only to be disappointed at peoples comments about my cards. Kids can say some really mean and hateful things. While I don’t remember the exact words, I do remember how much they hurt and how totally alone I always felt.
9. Were you in the same location five years ago that you are today? Would you have expected to be?
Five years ago I was living in Missouri and I did not expect to stay in that location for long. I wanted to move to Wisconsin before my son graduated from High School and thankfully that happened.