76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship? Trust, Honesty, Faithfulness and communication.
77) How did/could someone win your heart? By being honesty, faithful and trustworthy.
78) In your world, what brings on more creativity? Imagination.
79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far? Moving to Wisconsin. Yes, I miss Missouri and my family and friends but moving was a good idea.
80) Why did you break up with your last ex? He was a jackass and abusive.
81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone? “Here lies a kind woman. Life was rough but she did her best to keep a smile on her face.”
82) What is your favorite word? “Indeed”
83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word: delusional. My ex-husband.
84) What is a saying you use a lot? “Shut the front door”
85) Are you watching Idol this season? If yes, how do you like it? No and No.
86) Were you surprised that House got canceled? Not really. It was getting boring and predictable.
87) What is your current desktop picture? The Horde’s symbol from the World of Warcraft.
88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be? My ex-husband.
89) What would be a question where you’d not tell the truth? Well, 9 times out of 10, if you ask me what is wrong I will not tell the truth. I always say I am fine even if I am not fine.
90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by WEEPING ANGELS. The Weeping Angles aren’t really doing anything, they’re just standing around your bed. What would you do?
91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
The power to kill a yak from 200 yards away…with mind bullets!
92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
I would like to go back to an half-hour before my mother died. I would make her stay at my house a little longer…just sit and talk. I would tell her how much I love her and I would pack my daughters bag and my bag and go home with her.
93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
There are quite a few horrible experiences in my past but I am not sure that erasing them is a good idea. Those experiences made me into what I am today. But if I had to choose I would like to erase Mom’s death and Dad’s death. It would be really nice to have them still here on earth.
94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. (let’s say that you are both single and available) Who might it be?
Not a damn one of them. They all have more drama than anyone I know and probably more disease than a rat.
95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go? Seattle, Washington…to see my son.
96) Do you have any relatives or friends in jail? Probably
Source: Uploaded by user via Dawn on Pinterest
98) Who’s winning the next U.S. Presidential election? Again, the bigger question is: “Do I care?”. To which my answer is Hell No! I will worry about it when it is closer to time for me to vote.
99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say? Stop all your bullshit and try to get along with each other.