1. 5 of your favorite things.
2. 5 things you wanted to be when you grew up.
~A member of the United States Air Force
3. 5 of the best compliments that you have ever received.
~”I think you are beautiful”
~”Your hair looks great like that.”
~”Your children look like angels.”
~”Those are real? Awesome!”
4. 5 songs that you would pick as your theme songs.
~Take This Job and Shove It
~I Shaved My Legs For This
~I Will Always Love You
~Don’t Worry, Be Happy
5. 5 people that inspire you.
~Brian, my brother
~Colt, my son
~Vickie, my daughter
1. 5 snacks that you have stashed in your desk drawer.
~Hershey’s Chocolate Kisses
~Hershey’s Chocolate bar
~Cheesy Chex Mix
2. 5 things that people are always surprised to find out about you.
~Even though I am tall and fat, I am not violent.
~I am depressed often.
~I am a grandmother.
~I play World of Warcraft.
~I like to watch scary movies.
3. 5 new inventions you would like to see in the future.
~A car that can fly.
~A cure for cancer.
~A cure for the common cold.
~A self cleaning house.
~Hand held lie detectors that go off when the person you are talking to is feeding you a line of bullshit.
4. 5 of your earliest memories.
~Age 6…my brother and I got a pedal car for Christmas
~The first day of kindergarten
~Age 5…when dad and mom purchased a new wood stove for our home/
~Riding the school bus for the first time
~Age 5 or 6…my kitty dying from pneumonia
5. 5 things you would never do.
~I will never eat spinach.
~I will never cheat on Steve.
~I will never not love my children.
~I will never forget the ones I love.
~I will never abuse my family, friends or pets.
1. 5 things you collect.
~Stuffed Teddy Bears
~Mary Moo Moo’s
2. 5 things about your hair.
~Hard to Brush
~Takes a long time to dry
3. 5 random things about your pets.
~Bella is 8 years old
~Shelby is 4 years old
~Bella is black
~Shelby is brown
~Bella and Shelby are dogs
4. 5 things in your junk drawer.
~Small trash bags
5. 5 of your favorite summer foods.
~Sweet Iced Tea
1. 5 things in your fridge, or pantry.
~Diet Cherry Pepsi
2. 5 browser tabs you have open right now, (that is if you have firefox, opera, or IE7.)
~World of Warcraft.com
3. 5 questions you’ve asked recently.
~What time did you wake up today?
~Why didn’t you go to work?
~Did you take the dogs out?
~Do you love me?
~Do you want some ice cream?
4. 5 songs you’ve listen to lately.
~”I Kissed A Girl”
5. 5 things you did to celebrate 4th of July, (or 5 things you did last weekend)
~Watched the fireworks at the local show
~Went to the laundry mat
~Went to Wal Mart
~Ate ice cream
~Talked to my brother, his wife and their kids.
1. 5 things you did this morning.
~*~I woke up at 6:30am.
~*~I went to work.
~*~I ran a few errands for work.
~*~I drank a Diet Dr. Pepper.
~*~I talked to my co-workers.
2. 5 of your favorite colors.
3. 5 wishes, (instead of 3.)
~*~I wish my teeth were fixed.
~*~I wish I was in better health.
~*~I wish I had a million dollars.
~*~I wish I could move to Wisconsin.
~*~I wish I had a new job (in Wisconsin).
4. 5 words that describe you.
5. 5 dreams you’ve had.
~*~My teeth falling out.
~*~Automobile accidents involving my family.
~*~Automobile accidents with only me involved.
~*~Trips to Six Flags and getting lost there.
~*~Sleeping late and missing the bus/late for school/late for work, etc.
5 things you like about birthdays.
~Family and Friends Gathered Around
~Taking the day off from work
5 things you’ve cooked recently.
~Long Grain Rice
~Peanut Butter Cookies
5 things you discovered recently.
~Some people don’t act stupid on purpose
~Some people use God to make themselves look good
~Age of Conan
5 things on your “bucket list”.
~Travel the US in an RV
5 sounds you hear right now.
~”The Patriot” is on (DVD)
~The air conditioner running
~My dogs panting
~Me typing on the keyboard
~Can’t Buy Me Love playing on my computer
Today’s topics: List…
5 things you do every morning.
~Use the bathroom as soon as I wake up
~Rinse my mouth with mouthwash
~Brush my hair
~Put on make-up
5 things you look forward to each year.
~Fourth of July
~County Fair Food
5 things you’ve recently watched on TV.
5 things you’ve read recently, (they can be online or off.)
~Cold Fire by Dean Koontz
~Naked Prey by John Sandford
~Rules of Prey by John Sandford
~the local newspaper (online and hard copy)
~local, state and national news online
5 of your favorite restaurants.
~El Jimador – local Mexican
~Chopstix – local Chinese