1. What do you wear to bed? I wear a tee-shirt and sleep pants in the colder months and tee-shirt and shorts in warmer months.
2. What side of the bed do you sleep on? I sleep on the right side.
3. Are you back, side, or stomach sleeper? I sleep on my side all curled up in my blankets.
4. How many layers of bedding are on your bed? Three or four…depends on how cold it is outside.
5. Are you a bed hog or a covers-thief? I am both. I try to share but sometimes (most of the time) it is hard to share.
You can play along also! Just visit http://thefridayfive.livejournal.com/
1. What type of hair do you have? (Thin, Normal, Thick, Frizzy, etc.)
2. What color is your hair currently?
3. What colors have you dyed/highlighted your hair?
4. If you could dye your hair any color, what would it be?
5. What is your hair’s length?
I have very thick, shoulder length, dark brown hair mixed with gray. My hair is natural and has never been highlighted or dyed. I prefer my hair to be dark brown and no other color.
1. If you could change one life-changing event in the life of someone important to you, would you? I would if they asked me to but otherwise I would just leave well enough alone. I feel that everything in life happens for a reason.
2. Which do you think is easier to do, being friends for many years, or being life partners for many years?
I think it is easier being friends for many years. You may fade in and out of each others lives but some how you always manage to find your way “home”. Life partners have way too many “irons in the fire” and once things go sour it is very hard to make them right again.
3. Have you ever walked away from someone you considered a friend? I have walked away from someone that I thought was my best friend…she had sex with my husband (thank god he is no longer my husband).
4. If you had to choose between telling the truth and hurting a friend or lying and making them happy, which would you choose? I would tell the truth! What is the point of lying to them and giving them a false sense of happiness. Can a person be really happy based on lies?
5. Which would you rather hear–the truth which will hurt, or the comforting lie? I would rather hear the truth. Don’t beat around the bush just come out and give me the honest truth. Then I will deal with it and move on.
Visit other Friday Five participants….HERE
This week’s questions were suggested by pageless.
1. What drink wakes you up best in the morning? Pepsi or Diet Pepsi
2. During the day, what do you drink to keep going? Pepsi or Diet Pepsi
3. Do you drink the recommended 8 glasses of water per day? Why/why not? No, I dont like the bland taste of water.
4. What are the ingredients of your favorite mixed drink? (Doesn’t have to be alcoholic!): Peach Schnapps and Orange Juice
5. Are you a coffee drinker? How do you take your coffee, if so? I prefer cappuccinos, or mocha’s. If I drink regular coffee I like sugar or Splenda and flavored creamer.
This week’s questions are brought to you today by aradaetheelf, the letter F, and the number 5…
This week, you get your choice between 2 sets of questions. If you want to answer both, we certainly won’t stop you! *g*
Theme: International Travel
1. You have the summer and plenty of money to travel abroad. Where all would you go? Ireland
2. What foods would you be sure you got to eat? Whatever is recommended as being good.
3. What landmarks would you be sure you got to see? Various castles
4. What airline would you use? The cheapest one
5. Would your knowledge of other languages influence where you went? (i.e. would you be more likely to go to France if you spoke French) If I knew another language I am sure it would influence my decision.
Theme: USA Road Trip
1. Who would you take with you on a road trip? My boyfriend and my son.
2. What states would you visit? Wisconsin and Tennessee
3. What national parks and/or monuments would you go see? The Great Smoky Mountains and the Wisconsin Dells
4. Las Vegas: Overrated or a Must-See? A mixture of both
5. How long would you be gone? Two weeks
These were suggested by kungfu1037.
1) what is one thing about you that you hate? My teeth…I want a pretty smile.
2) what is one thing about you that you love? My eyes.
3) if you had to change one thing about you what would it be and why? I would get my teeth fixed so that I can have a pretty smile again and people will stop making fun of me!
4) what is one word that you would use to define yourself? Caring
5) imagine what you would look like in a perfect world…what do you look like? I would have a pretty smile, weight 100 pounds less than I do now and not have bad skin or medical issues.
This week’s questions were suggested by lumy12.
1. Did you get an allowance as a kid, and if so, how much was it? I received an allowance as a kid. The amount would depend on if I did my chores and my behavior. During my teenage years I got $20.00 a week.
2. How old were you when you had your first job, and what was it? I was 17 when I got my first job. I was a telemarketer, selling coupon books. It was good money.
3. Which do you do better: save money or spend money? I spend money better than I can save it!
4. Are people more likely to borrow money from you, or are you more likely to borrow from them? I don’t to borrow money but people don’t seem to mind borrowing it from me.
5. What’s the most expensive thing you’ve ever bought? I think my biggest purchase ever was a 1990 Mustang I purchased. It cost $5,600.000. I loved that car!