1. What’s the current temperature outside in your area? It is currently 83 degrees but with the heat index it is nearly 90 degrees.
2. Have you gone swimming this summer yet? I have not went swimming yet this summer, but there is still time to go 🙂
3. What other plans do you have for the summer? I don’t really have any plans for this summer. I would like to get a new job in Wisconsin and move there 🙂
1. Do you follow what’s on the news everyday?
2. What sources do you use to hear about the news? (ie: newspaper, tv, internet, etc)
3. What latest story did you hear about that left you dumbfounded?
I read the news on the Internet everyday, including web site for local television stations and newspapers. I also subscribe to a few RSS Feeds for the news as well as receive email updates from local/state/US/International web site.
The latest story that left me dumbfounded was about a little boy that was beat to death by his father…while many adults watched. I do not remember where it happened but I do remember how angry I became after reading the story. I was shocked no one stepped in to help.
Topic: Your Online Habits
1. Which web browser do you use? (ex: Firefox, IE, etc) I use the latest version of Firefox but I have IE as a backup.
2. What is the first thing you do when you log onto the web? I check three different email accounts, then post in my blog.
3. How many hours do you spend on the web daily? I am online all day at work (8 or 9 hours) then I am online when I get home until I go to bed. So a total of about 16 hours a day 🙂
1. Do you subscribe to RSS Feeds?
2. If so, what sorts of sites do you subscribe to? If not, how come?
3. Have any favorite sites? Share them here!
I subscribe to RSS Feeds. I like a variety of sites but most of the ones I subscribe to are blogs.
A few that I subscribe to are:
That’s My Answer
WTIT: The Blog
1. What unusual phobias do you have? I am 37-years-old and I am still scared of the dark. And I am scared of needles (injections) – Trypanophobia.
2. Have you ever tried to conquer them? Every time I go to the doctor and he prescribe a B12 shot or requests the nurse to draw blood I have to face my fear of needles. I just close my eyes and turn my head the other way. I face my fear of the dark every day and conquer it by having a night light 🙂 when I go to bed.
3. Do you know anyone who has even more unusual phobias? Not that I can think of right now.
Topic: Fill In The Blanks…
1. If I could go on a dream vacation, it would be to Ireland. I would love to visit the home land of my ancestors and see the beautiful countryside.
2. My 3 favorite things to do are: read, watch movies, and playing online games (such as World of Warcraft, Pogo.com, and Shockwave.com).
3. If I could change the world, I would start with better education of children at home and in the world.
1. What was the last thing you ate? Home-made Biscuits and Gravy…a lady at work made them for the office.
2. What was the last thing splurged on? Yesterday, I went to the convenient store next door and got a Hershey’s Chocolate bar.
3. What was the last thing you received in the mail? I received a new credit card to replace the one I reported stolen.