03. Taking care of the other person when they are not feeling well.
04. Holding open doors for others.
05. Using kind words even when you are angry.
06. Help keep the house clean even when you are not asked to help.
07. Little cute/happy notes placed strategically for a loved one to find.
08. Gentle, soft kisses when he/she is not expecting them.
09. Little, thoughtful gifts to the one you love.
10. Giving back rubs/foot massages after a long day.
Top 10 Thursdays: Favorite Quotes/Sayings/Mottos
Hosted by http://community.livejournal.com/top10thursday/
01. “You’ve gotta be original, because if you’re like someone else, what do they need you for?” Said by Bernadette Peters
02. It’s not true that life is one damn thing after another; it is one damn thing over and over. -Edna St. Vincent Millay (1892 – 1950)
03. “Children in a family are like flowers in a bouquet: there’s always one determined to face in an opposite direction from the way the arranger desires.” – Marcelene Cox
04. Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city. ~George Burns (1896 – 1996)
05. Never explain–your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. -Elbert Hubbard (1856 – 1915)
06. “My friends are my estate.” – Emily Dickinson
07. “A friend is someone who is there for you when he’d rather be anywhere else.” – Len Wein
08. “Don’t walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don’t walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend.” – Albert Camus
09. If we weren’t all crazy, we would go insane. -Jimmy Buffett
10. Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole. -Roger Caras
Top 10 Things You Wish You Owned if you had the money
01. A New House
02. A New Car
03. A New Truck
04. New furniture in my bedroom
05. A bigger television for my living room
06. A new, faster computer
07. A hundred acres of land
08. My own business
09. At least 10 dogs
10. New kitchen appliances